Terms and Conditions
1. The offer is available to any AMarkets’ client with a real trading account.
2. Increased 1:3000 leverage is available on Fixed, Standard, Standard Market and ECN accounts in MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5.
3. Leverage up to 1:3000 can be used for all Forex instruments and Metals, except those with fixed leverage ratio.
4. You can apply for increased 1:3000 leverage in your Personal area in Trading/Change your leverage section.
5. To use 1:3000 leverage, the account Equity should not exceed 1000 USD.
6. The leverage ratio changes automatically, proportionally to the current account equity, in accordance with the current trading conditions.
7. If the Equity reduces back below 10 000 USD, the leverage will be automatically increased to the previous maximum ratios.
8. If the Equity reduces below 10 000 USD, and the leverage hasn’t been automatically restored to the previous ratio, the Client can change it manually in the Personal area. The Client acknowledges, that AMarkets will not accept any claims in any case of any untimely change of leverage.
9. From 10:00 PM (EET) Friday to 1:00 AM (EET) Monday of MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 server time, the increased leverage will be applied as follows:
9.1 The increased leverage is automatically decreased to 1:1000.
9.2 AMarkets’ clients won’t be able to make any changes to the leverage during these hours.
9.3 AMarkets’ clients are not allowed to register new trading accounts with the increased leverage during this period of time.
9.4 After Monday 01:00 AM (EET), the leverage size will be restored to the previous value.
10. The client is notified that the use of leverage is associated with a high level of risk and may result in a partial or total deposit losses.
11. The client is aware that lowering the leverage from the threshold value to 1:1000 may result in the forced closure of his positions (Stop Out).
12. AMarkets reserves the right to deny the option of increased leverage without prior notice or explanation.
13. AMarkets reserves the right to change the Client’s leverage value to 1:1000 at any time and without giving any reasons or prior notice.
14. AMarkets has the right to change the time interval for the leverage ratio changes without prior notice or explanation.
Terms and Definitions
Equity = Balance + Unrealized profit/loss. Current Equity is displayed in the MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 trading terminals in the “Trade” tab.
Server time, EET – Eastern European time (GMT + 2 in the winter, GMT + 3 in the summer).
Leverage – the ability to trade the Forex market with an amount that is up to 3000 times larger than your own funds. For example, you have 10 000 USD in your trading account. Using 1:3000 will allow you to hold positions worth of 30 000 000 USD.
Personal area – a special section of the website, providing access to statistical and status data of the client’s trading accounts and wallets, as well as other sections and products of the Company.
Please note, that in case of any changes of leverage on the trading account, all margin parameters in your trading terminal will be displayed according to the previous leverage settings until you re-login to your MetaTrader 4 or MetaTrader 5 trading terminals. We recommend you to re-login to your trading terminal each time you make changes to the leverage, so that all margin parameters are displayed correctly.
Date of Last Revision 06/09/2022